How to know when new results are added to this site
There are five notification methods used when new results are added to the DrivingNews USA website:
- An email is sent to CD-L, the Carriage Driving List. If you subscribe to CD-L, you'll receive an email as with any other post to the list. (subscription info here)
- A post is made to the Chronicle's Driving related Discussion Forum. (see the forum here)
- An entry is made in the DrivingNews USA Results Blog, you can subscribe to the RSS Feed for normal RSS notification of updates. (see the feed here)
- A Text Message is sent to a list of DrivingNews Results subscribers. (Subscribe here) (read about password here)
- A tweet is made for DrivingNewsUSA on Twitter. (Sign up here) or send the text message 'on DrivingNewsUSA' to 40404
- An wall post is made to the FaceBook group 'DrivingNews USA'. (Sign up here).
There are also links to each of these methods on the main DrivingNews USA website.