- 2015 RCS #
- Divisions based on status of driver must be described in the Omnibus
- Date Received
- Pleasure Driving Committee
- Change Date
- As soon as possible in 2014
- Open for comments – 1June14; PD Recommended for Approval: 3Aug14; PD recommended as modified; BOD APPROVED 23Oct14
- Initial Posting: 1June14
Current Wording – PDArticle213
213.1 Age (i.e., Junior, Adult)
213.2 Gender (i.e., Lady to Drive, Gentleman to Drive) Classes may be restricted to a specific age or open to all.
Divisions based on the status of the driver must be clearly described in the Omnibus. Suggested divisions may include but are not limited to
1. a) Age (i.e. e.g. Junior, Adult). 2. b) Gender (i.e. e.g. Ladies’ Driving Class, Gentleman’s Driving Class) Classes may be restricted to a specific age or open to all.
Reason for change
To require correct Omnibus submission
email@example.com says :August 25, 2014
Do we need to change the language to “Ladies’ Driving Class” and “Gentlemen’s Driving Class” to be consistent with Articles 220 and 221?
Comments are closed.