- 2014 RCP #
- VSE Dressage Test Clarification
- Date Received
- Merridy Hance
- Change Date
- Next Rulebook
- Closed for comments: 01Sep13
Recommended for Approval: 15Sep13
- Initial Posting: 01Jun13
Current Wording – Appendix F Very Small Equines Reference & Size-Adjusted Arena Diagrams
1) Under Very Small Equines Reference, the first line of table under Driven Dressage reads:
Tests : Current ADS or ADT tests
2) Under Marathon, the line reads:
Distances and Sections may be shortened
Suggested Wording – Appendix F
1) Tests: Any Current ADS or FEI tests
2) Distances and Sections may be shortened for Training, Preliminary, and Intermediate divisions
Reason for change
1) To clarify that VSEs may compete at ADS-Advanced, using FEI dressage tests.
2) To clarify that VSEs at ADS-Advanced are expected to do the same course as large horses and ponies.
keithy says :August 6, 2013
I support this change.
iamroberta says :August 7, 2013
Agree with change.
cathyjo76 says :August 11, 2013
Sharon Danielson says :August 19, 2013
Zantke says :August 20, 2013
Comments are closed.